Dumb question about the Stage

• Just pulled my new, used Stage out of the shipping box and it's up and running. I did some searching and couldn't find what I was looking for: Is undo/redo a feature yet? The stage is updated to 8.xx. I saw an older thread that undo/redo was going to be added in a 7.x update. Did that fall by the wayside or am i missing something obvious? Cheers

• If you search the Main Manual for "undo", you find this:

EDIT Button (15)

A short click on a module button will activate or deactivate the module.

The EDIT button opens the most recently edited module and brings its parameters into focus on the display. From then onwards, a short click on any other module button will immediately open its respective menu. Once a menu is open, subsequent clicks on the same module button will deactivate/reactivate the module. Press to return to the home screen.

An alternative way to enter a module is to hold its button for a second, without having pressed EDIT first. In this case, a long press of a module button will change the focus of the display, whereas a quick press will deactivate/activate the respective module.

Holding the EDIT button opens an Undo/Redo screen on which you can undo the most recent edits, or all edits made since the current Rig was loaded.