Kemper Powered Kabinet is here!

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Is there may any Information about wether the Powered Kabinet could also be used unpowered, i.e. connected via an external amp?

• It cannot.

Should be a relatively straight forward mod though.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The article mentioned support for stereo rigs. Does anyone have more information on what that means specifically? I.e...do we need 2 profilers and two kemper cabs? One profiler and 2 cabs? Etc...

Thanks!
    Reed

• I'm glad it's same form factor and appearance as the regular Kabinet. I too may get one for the perfect stereo setup and amp/monitor combo for my Kabinet and just forget about buying 2 headrush units.

• So this is a sweet thing. I own a KAB. Will the the powered KAB be available with a stereo power amp? Any intel on that?

I think you get what you see, mono input, no outputs, I doubt they have plans for anything else kabinet related. Still these will sell like pancakes because even guys with powered units might love the idea to buy the powered one to do a kabinet stereo setup.

The answer is 42

• Honest question from a perspective buyer...

Retail in the UK - 500 GBP (862 CDN)

Retail in the US - 789 USD (987 CDN)

Retail in Canada - 1399 CDN?!?!

I live within driving distance to the US and don't get it. I would rather support my local music store who is a Kemper dealer but I don't understand how if this is the pricing. (Courier service from the border is about 15 dollars and 25 to clear customs.

_

• The article mentioned support for stereo rigs. Does anyone have more information on what that means specifically? I.e...do we need 2 profilers and two kemper cabs? One profiler and 2 cabs? Etc...

Thanks!
    Reed

Two profilers and two Kabs would be the equivalent to running two amplifiers, one profiler and two cabs would be the equivalent to running one amp in stereo. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

• An explanation would be good, because the profilers don't have that kind of disparity, but the Kabinets do. I'm all up for a logical explanation.

• Two profilers and two Kabs would be the equivalent to running two amplifiers, one profiler and two cabs would be the equivalent to running one amp in stereo. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

Both are stereo. Two separate amps with their own cabs is a stereo rig. One amp with two cabs (one left and one right) is a stereo setup (or stereo output).

• An explanation would be good, because the profilers don't have that kind of disparity, but the Kabinets do. I'm all up for a logical explanation.

I think they are priced because of different shipping costs. The Kab is $480US. The PowerKab would be a great price at $680US ($1/watt over the standard cab). Maybe pricing will come down.

• I think they are priced because of different shipping costs. The Kab is $480US. The PowerKab would be a great price at $680US ($1/watt over the standard cab). Maybe pricing will come down.

CK came out this morning and exposed a mistake in their calculations. Has now been corrected in the Canadian store front. :)