Power Head Profiler with Kabinet + Powered Kabinet = Stereo?

• I currently have the Power Head and a Kabinet. If I add a Powered Kabinet to the Monitor out, do I get Kemper Cone choices, now in Stereo?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I currently have the Power Head and a Kabinet. If I add a Powered Kabinet to the Monitor out, do I get Kemper Cone choices, now in Stereo?

No, you'd use the Direct out to create the stereo pair. The Monitor/Speaker out is Left, and Direct is Right.

Good to go.

• I have a Power Head, so I use the Speaker output of my KPA to the Kabinet. Which side would the Speaker Output then be on, Left or Right? Which port would I use in conjunction with a Powered Kabinet, to have Stereo Kemper Cone choices?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I have a Power Head, so I use the Speaker output of my KPA to the Kabinet. Which side would the Speaker Output then be on, Left or Right? Which port would I use in conjunction with a Powered Kabinet, to have Stereo Kemper Cone choices?

The speaker out is left, and the direct out is right. You need to set monitor out stereo for this to work.

I would assume it is Left channel, then you set up Monitor Out (in Output settings) to Right. I don't have mine on right now to check.

LOL. dmatthews beat me too it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You select Monitor Stereo, this pairs the DIRECT OUT with the MONITOR OUT. Both now act as a pair of MONITOR OUTPUTS. In this condition you have the choice to set the source of the MONITOR OUTPUT to "Master Stereo". Now you could connect your passive KEMPER Kabinet to the SPEAKER OUTPUT of your PowerHead (same for PowerRack!) and connect a KEMPER Power Kabinet to the DIRECT OUT.

If you want to be in line with the Panorama control, place the unpowered Kabinet to the left and the Power Kabinet to the right.