What happened to the Beta software section?

• I haven't seen betaware posted up in what seems like a dog's age? Has there been a policy change? I still get the updates when firing up my toaster, but it seems far more random now. Anyone have any intel on this?

Peace out,

JP (Pierre) Moatti

Edited once, last by Dragonslayer ().

• cool looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Well we know one thing most likely will be a power meter for non-powered Kemper’s to go along with the new powered Kab .

Would like to see more overdrives, as they had hinted that they were working on this.

• I think it is rather time to improve the tremolo effect (slicer, stutter). And further on some pitch based effects would be great. I imagine pitch effects only being activated at notes above for example e2 and the possibility to adjust the progression of my expression pedal. Just minor changes that would make me happy.

A second morph level just for amp gain would be a great improvement but surely not something being constructed easily.

• Yes u r right. It does not necessarily being attached to amp gain. I would like such function having a „preselection“ option for performances. With this preselection one could decide what state should be activated for all slots when attached to morphing (base, morph 1, morph 2). I would like to use also the effect buttons for that. But not as fixed option. Should be at users choice.