Glitch in rig manager 3.1.62 - Amp volume changes

• Using rig manager, say I save a rig at a volume of '5' or whatever. I leave the rig and play a different rig, then I go back to that rig and the volume is now at '0'. I can refresh and go back to the rig later, but it's still at a new setting of '0'. All other settings I previously saved remained the same correct settings, just the volume is the one glitching. I'm running the most recent rig manager at 3.1.62.

Anyone else dealing with this? It happens for me maybe 5-10% of the time, and when I go back and re-save it works again but it's still annoying. Thanks

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• Ive been having this problem with most controls in RM. nothing is saving in this new update. When i was on the beta version i had no problems. Its as if RM is having trouble talking with the actual kemper. Hope this is fixed..

• Also, I should specify which volume parameter - it's the one within the 'Amplifier' module.

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)