The Orange Rockerverb Dist 3 Rig Song

• This is my favorite rig in the free Rig Exchange. I used it on all the guitars in the following song:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow sounds great. Who's singing?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Wow, amazing Mark! Absolutely my music. Love it! :thumbup:8)

Fellow kemperites have said it all but I need to chime in. Great song, great production. Singer nails it and the guitars are super cool. Again it shows that free rigs on RE can easily do the full and amazing job! Many gems out there.

And finally: Cool video. Greetings to your friends who joined you for that... pro stuff :)

• Wow, amazing Mark! Absolutely my music. Love it! :thumbup:8)

Fellow kemperites have said it all but I need to chime in. Great song, great production. Singer nails it and the guitars are super cool. Again it shows that free rigs on RE can easily do the full and amazing job! Many gems out there.

And finally: Cool video. Greetings to your friends who joined you for that... pro stuff :)

Thanks! The video was a trip. I had hired a remote team to shoot a vid for it and it came out all wrong for the song. BUT... Serendipitously it ended up being perfect for my next single, so I used it for that (I still can't believe the changes lined up well) and then had to make this video over the weekend before the release of this one.