Thank you Kemper! Round of applause.

• So this is something I’ve meant to do for a while now but haven’t taken the time. A few years back, I posted here as a non Kemper owner that if an all in one floor model was ever released I’d be the first in line. I had heard the Kemper and knew lots of people were happy with their Kemper but for my uses, I wanted a floor model.

I’ve played guitar 32 years. The last 16 at a large multi campus church. I’ve gone through lots of nice tube amps, most recently using a Bad Cat. It stayed mic’d up in the amp room at church so all I had to do is bring my pedalboard, plug in to the Radial SGi box which connected to another at the amp.

When the Stage came out, I planned to snatch one up immediately, however I started reading about constant issues so I held off. Last summer I made the plunge. So I wouldn’t “waffle” back and forth between amps and the Kemper, I forced myself to “buy in” by selling my amps, 5 pedalboards, my Strymons, Eventide, KOT’s, Morning Glory, and all of my many other pedals.

I read the manual, this forum, watched the videos, and purchased all of the recommended profiles. I’ll make this short by saying this: THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF GEAR CREATED FOR GUITAR SINCE ELECTRICITY”! Is the tone and dynamics as good as my amp? No. However, for someone who plays live 2 times per week or more like I do, the Stage is amazing. Yes, I have to step through performances to achieve that increased tube breakup due to each profile being a snapshot but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks and this is coming from a long time tube snob.

To be able to plug in to Rig Manager each week and fill slots with the songs we are playing, having Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Solo, and the tempo all stored as well as all desired effects, is a true Godsend.

I want to say THANK YOU KEMPER! I can’t wait to see what you do in the future.

• I forced myself to “buy in” by selling my amps, 5 pedalboards, my Strymons, Eventide, KOT’s, Morning Glory, and all of my many other pedals.

so you have to sell all that gear to get money to buy the Kemper Stage?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Hi JC,

I felt the same way the first month I was gigging with my brandy new KPA in 2013! Loved my VHT rig, but MAN was it heavy!

Glad you have got the grove on with your Kemper :)