Move multiple performances at a time, from local library to Profiler.

• I program my performances per song. I love this! But I also play a ton of songs and am out of performance slots. So I move the ones I don't need to the local library to make space. When I need them again later on, moving them back to the profiler one at a time is a total pain in the rear. Would be great if you guys could make this easier and give us the ability to do multiples at a time. Thanks!

• That would be a nice feature but I would take it one step further and actually create a SetList mode like RJM midi editing software. You would have a setlist folders in RM and each folder could be reordered easily in RM then copied to KPA. More than one setlist could be stored simultaneously in the KPA (as long as the total songs didn’t exceed the 125 slots available). You could change between setlists with the browser rather than go to the end of one set to start the next.

• That would be a nice feature but I would take it one step further and actually create a SetList mode like RJM midi editing software. You would have a setlist folders in RM and each folder could be reordered easily in RM then copied to KPA. More than one setlist could be stored simultaneously in the KPA (as long as the total songs didn’t exceed the 125 slots available). You could change between setlists with the browser rather than go to the end of one set to start the next.

That would be great.