Dual inputs from music man guitar

• Ordered myself a JP15 . It has a two separate output jacks as well as a trs jack that can output piezo sounds as well as magnetic Pickups. I'm curious how I might best take advantage of this with the profiler. Can input be switched via remote ? Pretty sure only one at a time can be used ...

• If something is connected to the Front Input, the Alternate Input is bypassed.

BUT, you can get creative with an FX Loop. The Return can be used as the piezo input. It can be mixed with the magnetic input into the same profile, or you can use it with Dual Path to create a clean sound that is separate from the sound of the profile.

Thanks Paul. Totally forgot about the dual Path . That's a fantastic idea. This would let me choose if clean signal is there or not from the guitar. Still would like to figure out a way to switch between the two still though as well.

• Thanks Paul. Totally forgot about the dual Path . That's a fantastic idea. This would let me choose if clean signal is there or not from the guitar. Still would like to figure out a way to switch between the two still though as well.

hi, i have a JP6 with the same scenario, can you please explain the dual path scenario ? at the moment i have a clean mesa profile in which i let both signals (magn/piezo) coming out from the common output jack (common mixed signal from the guitar). Glad to hear if there is a much powerful and clever solution with both "indipendent" signals into the kemper. Thanks in advance!

• Plug mag pup into front input.

Plug piezo into return on rear

Make stomp A a mono FX loop.

There will be no send for the loop only the return for your piezo signal.

In rig menu tick Parallel Path enabled.

Now Puezo and any effect you put in Stomp B will bypass the rest of the chain and go straight to main output.

Mag pup will bypass Stomps A and B but go through everything else from Soon C onwards.

Unfortunately Parallel Path only allows Stomp A and B so you are limited to one actual effect. It would be nice to be able to decide how many Stomps were in the Parallel Path so that you could add more FX to the acoustic sign ? but this still works reasonably well.

• Thanks mate! it sounds clear now!