8.1.0.27128 Public Beta - Discussion

• Hi everybody,

Have the beta firmware and congrats to Christoph and everyone at Kemper, the fuzzes are excellent.

I have a question about a possible bug (feature?). When I turn the EQ of using the soft button on my non-powered head, the Amplifier turns off as well (same with just turning off the Amplifier, the EQ turns off). Indeed, they seem to be linked. Was this a change I missed somewhere? Sorry if it's already been discussed.

• Hi everybody,

Have the beta firmware and congrats to Christoph and everyone at Kemper, the fuzzes are excellent.

I have a question about a possible bug (feature?). When I turn the EQ of using the soft button on my non-powered head, the Amplifier turns off as well (same with just turning off the Amplifier, the EQ turns off). Indeed, they seem to be linked. Was this a change I missed somewhere? Sorry if it's already been discussed.

Yes, same here. I think I read somewhere that it's a known bug or a voluntarily change made for a future feature but I can't find the post about it for the moment.

• I speculate EQ stacks from various amps. You heard it first here.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I'm not sure why but i cannot save rigs anymore. The Button "Store Rig" is disabled. Anyone else with this problem?

If you turn a knob does it become available?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• If you turn a knob does it become available?

Hi it seems that it only works if i turn physical knobs on the device itself.

Here's a short video clip. When changing parameters in the editor the option stays disabled. In the end i'm turning a knob on the device and the option becomes available.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello! Am I stupid, could anyone tell me where I can find the Rig Manager 3.2???

It's not on the download page. I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Did you try to update from Rig Manager? You have to go to File then Preferences and you mark ''include beta test releases'' and it should work.

• Hi it seems that it only works if i turn physical knobs on the device itself.

Here's a short video clip. When changing parameters in the editor the option stays disabled. In the end i'm turning a knob on the device and the option becomes available.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That looks wrong. I'll see if I can reproduce.

• The Power Amp Boost parameter in the output section value has changed from 6.0db to 0db since I updated. However I'm actually perceiving an increase in volume at the same output settings to my Kabinet from my Powerhead.

• After updating to latest beta crashed Kemper once and after the crash in Performance mode switching rigs within a bank with the remote resets the temporary version of a rig. Selected effects, and volume at least return to the original stored values (as if you switched banks without storing). This does not happen if I switch rigs from kemper's rig buttons.