8.1.0.27128 Public Beta - Discussion

• Switching rigs within a bank with the remote resets the temporary version of a rig. Selected effects, and volume at least return to the original stored values (as if you switched banks without storing). This does not happen if I switch rigs from Kemper's rig buttons.

That has always been the case. The idea is that when you're using the buttons on the Kemper, you're probably editing the performance and going back and forth between slots to compare changes, with the intent of eventually saving them when you're done.

When you're using the Remote, on the other hand, you're probably playing live, so all tweaks are interpreted as temporary: that way you can always be sure that every slot loads as it was originally saved.

(Going by memory here, but this explanation is in the manual somewhere.)

• That has always been the case. The idea is that when you're using the buttons on the Kemper, you're probably editing the performance and going back and forth between slots to compare changes, with the intent of eventually saving them when you're done.

When you're using the Remote, on the other hand, you're probably playing live, so all tweaks are interpreted as temporary: that way you can always be sure that every slot loads as it was originally saved.

(Going by memory here, but this explanation is in the manual somewhere.)

I'm almost 100% sure this didn't start happening while I was within the same perform bank (of 5 different slots) until the update. Switching from bank to another would reset it obviously. I've been using kemper while streaming and have had to set the levels per song but had only to do it once per rig per song before - now i can't switch slots mid song back and forth any longer because the levels jump up and down..

EDIT: maybe having rig manager running always at the same time had something to do with it?

• I'm almost 100% sure this didn't start happening while I was within the same perform bank (of 5 different slots) until the update. Switching from bank to another would reset it obviously. I've been using kemper while streaming and have had to set the levels per song but had only to do it once per rig per song before - now i can't switch slots mid song back and forth any longer because the levels jump up and down..

EDIT: maybe having rig manager running always at the same time had something to do with it?

as soon as the Profiler is connected to the Rig Manager it will be in edit mode and you can use the Remote or Stage switches to navigate between the slots without loosing any unstored settings. Only in stand alone mode you should use the rig or page buttons to preserve unstored changes when switching between slots.

• as soon as the Profiler is connected to the Rig Manager it will be in edit mode and you can use the Remote or Stage switches to navigate between the slots without loosing any unstored settings. Only in stand alone mode you should use the rig or page buttons to preserve unstored changes when switching between slots.

Problem is that I do have Rig Manager running and it still resets the slots. Persisted after loading the latest version of both today. Also good to know it's a separate edit mode because I just assumed that's how it would work at a live gig too after only using Kemper with my computer this whole time :D

• Problem is that I do have Rig Manager running and it still resets the slots. Persisted after loading the latest version of both today. Also good to know it's a separate edit mode because I just assumed that's how it would work at a live gig too after only using Kemper with my computer this whole time :D

please contact Kemper support with this issue since it is not the intended behaviour.

• When I store a profile in rig manager with a change to acoustic sim mix the change reverts to 100% on recall.

However this does not occur if you store change on the profiler itself.

Also my delay repeats seem distorted when used with acoustic sim.