Ohmless Pedals Camper Toolbox

• Has anyone used this setup (Ohmless Pedals Camper Toolbox) to switch between using with a real amp or straight into Kemper with a pedalboard and running pedalboard with stereo effects loop? I have a Kemper stage. I also have a large pedal board setup with multiple dry effects then multiple stereo Strymon wet effects. Would help me if i ever wanted to easily go form pedalboard/amp to pedalboard/Kemper Stage (effects loop). Thanks.

• Thanks. Just curious what connections need to be made on a Kemper Stage? Also what settings in the Kemper need to be made to assign the loops? I can't wrap my mind around one pedal/effects loop being able to assign two loops (dry/and wet effects). Does the Kemper just automatically recognize the Camper? I cant really find any demos of this other than that diagram, but that doesn't talk about how the signal flow work in the Kemper. I attached my pedal board. Would i come out of volume pedal into Dry Return, Wet Send to Mobius, Big Sky to Camper Return R/L? Would i then Camper Direct out to Stage Send 1 and Camper return/alternate to Stage Return 1/2?

Also I have a Goodwood TX Interfacer. Any idea how i could use that instead?

• Just a heads up Ohmless helped me out and said if i have the TX Interfacer and PBA-4 Dual Junction Box from Disaster Area I can accomplish the same thing. Big thanks to them shooting me straight and taking the time to explain.