Kemper Stage / some items damaged — instruction has no sense

• I don't know what happened, I didn't touch my Kemper Stage for a week or so, then I turned it on and connected to my Macbook M1. Opened the latest version of Rig Manager, and then this notification appeared. But I can't understand how to do this instruction. If I turned the Kemper Off, and waited for 10 seconds, shouldn't I turn it on or should I push those buttons while it is turned off? Also I can see the button "RIG", but I can't see button "Browse mode". Also I can't imagine how I can "enter" any mode if the profiler is turned off. And if the profiler has to be turned On and the instruction forgot to mention that, then I can't understand how to "choose" this mode "while holding the rig button". I can hold the rig button, no problems here. But how to do it while holding it for 30+ seconds — hard to guess. Sorry, I hope you can explain what to do and fix this text for future users.

• I’m not familiar with the buttons on the stage. Sounds like this may be instructions for the toaster and rack as choosing the browse mode also turns on the unit. I did check the latest manual and found this below. You should contact support for clarification but looks like hold rig button while turning on the unit is what they meant. Like I said choosing browse on the rack and the toaster is turning it “on” but looks like there is a power button on the stage.

“PROFILER doesn't boot up completely

If the PROFILER has not been shut down properly, the result could be that the PROFILER isn't able to completely restart. In order to rebuild the internal database, please push and hold the RIG button while you switch on with the

chicken head knob. Hold the RIG button until the message “Initializing current Rig” appears. Your data and settings

are not impacted by this procedure.”

• That is not a great msg. A msg like this would make more sense “The Profiler’s software has been corrupted.....”

The sofwtare is not currupted. It's data, a Rig or Performance, which is not completely intact. Origin of this issue could be in the past. And the current OS is noticing it.

Try that reset holding the RIG button while powering on. Works for all models. Hold the RIG button until message appears "Initializing....".

If that doesn't help, open a support ticket, please.

• It is by no means a common occurrence, but I've seen this message pop up once or twice in the past.

Shutting down and restarting is all I recall needing to do. But I am a sample of one.

I've always interpreted it as the KPA misread a file while loading. To me, this message says "Hmmm...I don't understand what I'm being told, help...."

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I don't know what happened, I didn't touch my Kemper Stage for a week or so, then I turned it on and connected to my Macbook M1. Opened the latest version of Rig Manager, and then this notification appeared. But I can't understand how to do this instruction. If I turned the Kemper Off, and waited for 10 seconds, shouldn't I turn it on or should I push those buttons while it is turned off? Also I can see the button "RIG", but I can't see button "Browse mode". Also I can't imagine how I can "enter" any mode if the profiler is turned off. And if the profiler has to be turned On and the instruction forgot to mention that, then I can't understand how to "choose" this mode "while holding the rig button". I can hold the rig button, no problems here. But how to do it while holding it for 30+ seconds — hard to guess. Sorry, I hope you can explain what to do and fix this text for future users.

Could you solve this?

I get the same message with a brand new Profiler Rack when using it connected to Rig Manager.