Where can i find Rig Manager 3.2

• On my Windows machines, when I install updates from within Rig Manager, the update file (e.g., Rig_Manager_2_3_14.msi) is downloaded to my Downloads folder. I move them to a separate folder in case I need them for future manual-update / installation / downgrade use.

I don't know what happens on the MacOS.

• Are all the files and information included in that, mate? I've always assumed it's just the installation package, which would include the manual/s of course, but they're placed in the Lib / Documentation folder IIRC during installation.

When I download from the site I keep a record of the release date and OS requirements, which are specified in the blurb. I also store the ReadMe and manuals separately.

Also, I've never been able to update my Kemper via RM, much as I've tried, so in that case I use a USB stick anyway. It's my M.O. for all software to store things this way anyway and I'm not about to change it. Thank you for addressing me specifically 'though brother; much-appreciated.

• Hi, Monkey_Man.

Are all the files and information included in that, mate? I've always assumed it's just the installation package, which would include the manual/s of course, but they're placed in the Lib / Documentation folder IIRC during installation.

When I download from the site I keep a record of the release date and OS requirements, which are specified in the blurb. I also store the ReadMe and manuals separately.

Also, I've never been able to update my Kemper via RM, much as I've tried, so in that case I use a USB stick anyway. It's my M.O. for all software to store things this way anyway and I'm not about to change it. Thank you for addressing me specifically 'though brother; much-appreciated.

The *.msi file - the installer is in the downloads folder.

The documentation is in

Cheers!

• I am on OS X 10.12 and can't update. I have read someone here has managed to update from this OSX. So my question is.. WTF?

• Thanks mate; exactly as I predicted.

As I said,

I've always assumed it's just the installation package, which would include the manual/s of course, but they're placed in the Lib / Documentation folder IIRC during installation.

... and...

Lastly, this part's important:

As I said, thank you for your concern, brother.

• ...had the same issue....solution was: in RM prefrences / rig exchange: make sure, that your login name and password is correct....

Did not work for me, also before anyone asks again the beta tester option is ticked, dont know what else to try. On OSX 10.12