Profiler Head : going Stereo with Monitor Output only ?

• Hi,

With a insert cable between my stereo amp and Monitor Output, option "Monitor Stereo" checked, and Monitor out set to "Stereo Master", my amp receives only one channel from the Profiler. I don't understand why. What's the purpose of the option "Monitor Stereo" ?

No matter to use only Monitor Output for stereo signal in order to use Direct Output/send for effects loop ?

Thanks for your reply.

• Hi,

With a insert cable between my stereo amp and Monitor Output, option "Monitor Stereo" checked, and Monitor out set to "Stereo Master", my amp receives only one channel from the Profiler. I don't understand why. What's the purpose of the option "Monitor Stereo" ?

No matter to use only Monitor Output for stereo signal in order to use Direct Output/send for effects loop ?

Thanks for your reply.

You need to use the direct out for the other stereo channel of the monitor.

When you check monitor stereo the monitor out will be the left channel and the direct out will be the right channel.

• If you select the option “Monitor Stereo”, MONITOR OUTPUT and DIRECT OUTPUT become one logical pair of stereo outputs. Functions like Monitor Output Source, Monitor Output Volume, Monitor Volume Pedal, Monitor Output Link, Monitor Cab. Off, Monitor Output EQ, and Aux In > Monitor are applied to both outputs automatically.