Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 - 3 direct profiles for "PunkRock"

• After i got so much stuff (knowledge and profiles!) here from the forum, i just wanted to give something back.

Yesterday i arrived way too early at our practice room and finally made my first own profiles. For now these are just Direct Profiles, maybe i will make some studio/merged profiles in the future but first i need some nice microphones for that.

Anyway... here are 3 profiles from my own Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 with the settings, that i use for live playing with a punk band, but i think it's not too much gain in there.

For Reference: I usually play with a (newer) Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab (v30s) and i think these profiles sound great with the Ownhammer 412 Mar V30 JS IR.

I play a Gretsch G5520 Electromatic or a Fender Telecaster Player and only use a green scream and the pure boost for solos. The rest of the effects is just to play around.

Have fun!

• i tried to upload them.
    i dragged the files into the area, ticked the „i agree“ box and then i couldn‘t do anything else. I thought i just wait a day, because i didn‘t want to upload them twice...

Hmm... i will try again later...

Edit: got a message "these files are already in our database". So the uploads are moderated, i think.

Edit again: Found the problem. First upload didn't work because of my browser or impatience. Second was a private upload. Third upload didn't work because they were already in the database, but private. They are public now!

Edited 2 times, last by spotter ().