• I've struggled too long with the amp compression or the effect itself to get anything that has that Squash with the crystal clean tone of a Dynacomp or less extent a Ross. So I use my Wampler Ego(a really nice one also) in front of my Lunchbox.

Could we get a simple 2 knob compressor that has those qualities instead of the "fizzy" sound I get from the built-in complex one?

Thanks,

Jen

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
    But that's the way I like it baby
    I don't wanna live forever

• That’s interesting. I’m pretty sure Kemper state that that the Compressor effect is modelled on the old Ross style circuit. I’m not a fan of the compressor personally as it’s too much like my old MXR Dynacomp which I hate ?

I would definitely like to see the compressor getting an overhaul like the Drives, Fuzz, Delay and Reverb have already had. Something that has massive flexibility but comes with presets the replicate some of the classic “character” compressors like 1176, LA2A etc as well as some classic stomps like Ross.

• I built a clone of the original Dynacomp circuit and I love the tone in front of just about anything. Basic "always on" setting Tiny bit or No sensitivity and output for slight boost.

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
    But that's the way I like it baby
    I don't wanna live forever

• I always loved the dynacomp !!!! just don't forget to turn it off before the end of the song LOL hisssssssssss :)

If the Kemper could do a dynacomp simulation as a comp option that would be great !

• I recently started using a Cali76 in front of the Toaster for guitar and Bass. It adds Talent to my sound.8)

That’s my go to compressor too. Loved it on my old pedalboard but I can’t be bothered using pedals along with the KPA and I’m not a huge compressor user anyway so I make do with the Kemper Compressor stomp just for ease of use.