Did you really need more fuzz effects? or has Kemper stopped listening to users' requests?

• Actually, with the latest update I see KP is listening. In fact, I believe they solved one of my requests..

I used to emulate tyco Octavia pedal by using two stomps, one for the Recti and a second one for the Fuzz or Green Scream, I requested to include the Recti as a parameter in the Kemper Drive in order to save one slot. It was a blast to see that KP delivered the tyco Octavia preset in the new Fuzz. Now, I have more faith that KP could update the modulation section chorus quality, accurate uni-vibe, tremolos, ...

As mentioned in comments above, perhaps your limiter needs could be solved with current features. Anyway., you could submit your feature request.

• my goal is not to underestimate the fuzz plugin and not about the kemper team never listening. I am aware of an incredible development chain when I do changelog reviews from the past to the present.

However, when you examine the dissatisfaction with the kemper product in the forum and the titles opened by the people who sell the product after they buy it, I see that the sound that many users hear in the presented profiles is caused by the fact that they hear a completely different or very bad tone when they throw the profile to their device. I have this problem too, and when I upload a profile to my device, I have to stop playing the guitar for days and make adjustments and produce many different versions, and all this when I get out of the original nature of the tone, the time I wasted is wasted and I go back to the beginning. However, despite all this, I still do not deny that I got the best tone among all the equipment I have acquired so far.

It is really expensive to buy a monitor cabinet in the country I live in, I could only buy my kemper product by taking 36 months of credit, so I connect to not professional speaker system or not active monitor and at this point, the frequencies that I cannot adjust in the global eq, become a big problem for me.

Input empedance change

Expanded global eq

Limiter

These updates will extend the lifespan of the device and will be super useful for all users who want to improve their overall sound quality without distorting each tone individually.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Example this tone what i have, like a dream sound for me but very very hard to get same sound quality about all other tones.

And i must be do very tiny and detailed settings for get good tones.

This can be more easily..

• OK, I hear what you are saying and totally understand the cost implications of needing to buy extra gear like good speakers etc.

I don’t personally see any need for expanded global EQ on the main outputs as these are typically feeding a FOH desk with decent EQ for that very purposes.

I can see your point about the monitor EQ and agree that this is something which often needs to be adjusted from venue to venue and night to night. CK doesn’t seem keen on expanding this from what I can see in various other threads that he has commented on. Therefore, my suggestion would be to put a Graphic EQ pedal between the monitor output and the power amp. This would give very versatile tone shaping for your circumstances at very minimal cost.

As for the other factors I don’t see any need or prospect of those being added. The impedance is set by the hardware. New head and rack units apparenrly have the same switchable impedance as the Stage so Kemper appear to have decided on this approach relatively recently.

As for the limiter. This is typically better done in the DAW for recording. For live use a limited is a great way to get your sound lost in the mix as it removes the all important dynamics that let the guitar sit in the mix.

• Once upon a time, people constantly whined about the overdrives available weren’t good enough.

Adding fuzz is a logical continuation of this. It’s not ignoring anything. It’s finishing what was started.

Fuzz is relevant for far more people than many of the (annoying) but exceedingly limited use-case problems.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• OP seems to want more studio enhancements on the KP. Not sure why. If you want limiting a compressor can fix that. Try it in different spots in the signal chain. The EQ request seems vague, not enough treble. What do you want to do? Boost 20kHz 6dB? Maybe your monitors or headphone aren't cutting it.