Ability to turn the Stack section on & off via the Remote

• I have and use a few of Electro Harmonix' 9 series pedals (the Synth9, B9, Key9 and Mel9). I use these by running them through a Midi capable loop switcher and into the effects loop in the KPA - then assigned to one of the effects slots. This way, depending on the song, whatever patch I call up sends a Midi channel message to the loop switcher, turning on the loop for whichever of these pedals I need for that particular sound. This way I can also turn the effect on & off with one of the buttons on the remote.

These effects generally sound best when run without any amp profiling happening. For some use cases it works great to have a patch set up with the Stack section turned off. For others though, such as when I just need to switch one of those pedals in for a quick little part (think PYT from Michael Jackson, the little synth line in the chorus) it works better to just step on the button assigned to that effects slot, play the line, then hit it again to get out of it. For this kind of use, it sure would be useful if I could also program that button on the remote to turn off the stack section so I'm getting the synth sound clean, with no 'amp' coloration.

I know I could achieve this by just running the pedals to FOH on their own feed, but I also use a 4x12 loaded with Kemper Kones & wanna hear everything through those - AND I make fairly extensive use of the KPA's looper, including looping lines played through those pedals, so they have to go through the Kemper.

I realize mine is probably an extremely uncommon scenario but this would sure be useful!!!!!