New tune, Lost

• I don't know why, but the last two bars of that intro line strikes me as particularly Scottish.

Of course, bear in mind I'm just some dumb Yank who only knows your country through stereotypes and ancient Celtic music, so many grains of salt are in order. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Very nice Joe. So much balls due to the Drop C 8o ...fat as h*ll. Like it already for the sound style. And as usual nice space and ambient moments. Cool, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

Used to tune down a lot back in the years. Meanwhile I don't get lower than Drop D as I did not want to have too many guitars on stage. Now with way less gigs maybe I could get back to the lower tunings as well... nice inspiration :/:thumbup:

• I don't know why, but the last two bars of that intro line strikes me as particularly Scottish.

Of course, bear in mind I'm just some dumb Yank who only knows your country through stereotypes and ancient Celtic music, so many grains of salt are in order. :)

Haha, I suppose it's a similar sound to the drone of bagpipes. Of course in Scotland it's the law that every household must own bagpipes and have at least one designated piper haha. Thanks for the comments

• Very nice Joe. So much balls due to the Drop C 8o ...fat as h*ll. Like it already for the sound style. And as usual nice space and ambient moments. Cool, thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)

Used to tune down a lot back in the years. Meanwhile I don't get lower than Drop D as I did not want to have too many guitars on stage. Now with way less gigs maybe I could get back to the lower tunings as well... nice inspiration :/:thumbup:

Thanks Deadman42. I've been really enjoying the drop C tuning

To be honest i haven't really been thinking about playing things live at the moment so i'm just recording things as they come to me in whichever tuning i am in at the time haha. I have a digitech Drop pedal which works really well and sounds really authentic for a full step down so live i think i'd just use this, that way i can do standard E, drop D tuning and play drop C tunes (Live i tend to use fixed bridge guitars so just tune between E and drop D where required) Keeps the number of guitars required for a gig at 2 max haha.

• Hi Joe,

a nice tune again.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Hope one of your next songs is with bagpipes :D

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112