Unable to download Beta or update Rig Manager

• Rig Manager 3.2 is required for OS 8.1.0

Checking for updates in Rig Manager states "Software is up to date", but I'm running Rig Manger 3.1.62

Of course I'm still running OS 8.0.6 on the profiler.

The Download page doesn't list Rig Manager 3.2 as a selection.

It's just a beta so I'm not freaking out, but what is the trick to get these updates?

• Where do I download Rig Manager 3.2?

I already installed OS 8.1 on the Stage through a pen drive but Rig Manager 3.1 does not recognise the Stage now

• Where do I download Rig Manager 3.2?

I already installed OS 8.1 on the Stage through a pen drive but Rig Manager 3.1 does not recognise the Stage now

Make sure you have an internet connection and "beta" is ticked in Rig Manager preferences. Then Rig Manager 3.1 will suggest an update to 3.2.

• Why not add the betas to the download page? Let people select beta version as an option there if you need to but make them easily accessible. This would also assist in people transferring the beta to another offline machine, for example, save bandwidth on the server in that sort of situation and remove the support burden of users asking where to find it from support &/or the forum.

• What is really the purpose?

OS public beta as well as Rig Manager public beta have been made available via Rig Manager at the same time.

OS public beta is also available for download for those who keep their PROFILER in a place without PC and internet connection.

You require Rig Manager for download because you need Rig Manager in a place without internet connection?

These Rig Manager public beta revisions have short turn around times. I'm wondering if it is really practical - if Rig Manager is required plus the PC is located in a place without internet connection - to go back and forth with an USB memory stick to follow the evolution of the Rig Manager betas. Under such constraints it might be more effective to stick to release revisions.

• Make sure you have an internet connection and "beta" is ticked in Rig Manager preferences. Then Rig Manager 3.1 will suggest an update to 3.2.

I did it more then 20 times, clicking on and off, restarting the program and the computer nothing works. On OSX 10.12

• Hi. I'm on Windows 10. I've updated my profiler to the latest version. Rig manager tells me that I must update to version 3.2. When I try to install Rig Manager with the download, Rig_Manager_3_2_28.msi, it keeps failing with the message 'Rig Manager Setup ended prematurely'. Any advice on avoiding this error? I have 'Include Beta test releases' checked in my preferences. Rig Manager will not access my Profiler with out the update, apparently. Any help appreciated.

• Hi, I'm having a similar issue. I was prompted to update... and did. Then this issue began. I'm running OS 11.2.3. I can't get to preferences. RM crashes every time I try to open it. Any advice? Thanks