Effect loop between AMP and Cab.

• X and Mod slots at least are before the Cab, despite the legending on the Profiler. You can test it yourself by plugging your guitar into the Return, loading a Loop Stomp in X or Mod, strumming a bit while turning the Cab on and off. If the slots weren't before the Cab, you'd hear no difference.

• @sambrox

Thank you for your reply.

But I need to AMP in to Torpedo cab without cabdriver+ Studio profiles for Dual tracking possibility.

And possibility even use Kone features.

I can to do it only

Monitor out /cab.off/ ----- torpedo cab

Main out --- studio profiles wit cab

but KONE ,,ON" affect torpedo cab.

• X and Mod slots at least are before the Cab, despite the legending on the Profiler. You can test it yourself by plugging your guitar into the Return, loading a Loop Stomp in X or Mod, strumming a bit while turning the Cab on and off. If the slots weren't before the Cab, you'd hear no difference.

No!

Fx loops are behind cabinet.

• No!

Definitely not the experience I’ve had, though I must admit it is some firmwares ago.

For my use, I wanted the second output of a Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster to bypass the Cab, so the piezo bridge pickup had no low pass colouration. I assumed I could do this by plugging it in to the return of a Loop Stomp and activate it when needed, using the regular full profile for the magnetic pickup output. However, all the acoustic-sounding highs were always missing, unless I disabled the Cab. I logged a bug report and was told that, in fact, the Cab was last in the chain. That was before the update that saw the Delay and Reverb slots able to load other Stomp types, though. I’ll check again.

No!

Interesting, anyone from Kemper care to clarify?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited once, last by Delinquent ().