And another new and happy KPA-User. At home and live.

• Hi everybody,

I got my KPA a week ago. Can´t tell you, how happy I am. I love it when you try out new gear and everything works out better than expected :thumbup: !!!! What can I say? The Presets sound cool. The User-Rigs are great. Changing the cabs is amazing! Last Saturday i tried it live. My main distorted sounds are Andertons Tiny Terror Profile and the "High Way" - Preset. I tried some of TillS Cabs on the Tiny Terror - unbelievable how chameleonesk one single amp can be. For the clean sounds I used a twin and I made up a preset WITHOUT cab and amp. Just EQ, Reverb and chorus to make my guitar sound as acoustic as possible - very nice!!! :D Everything is controlled via a Roland FC300. And all sounds cut through the bandsound very well.
    A lot of our gigs we are mixing on stage. How much easier it is now to get a good balanced mix without my (beloved) Engl SE blasting in my ears from behind! The only thing, that I found to be strange, is that the stereo widener stomp has just one page although my KPA tells me I´m page 3/3. But i guess that has been noticed somewhere else in the forum. Man, I really try to read a lot, but there are so many informations... ^^

Greetings from a happy Guitar-Fellow!

• Thanks for your welcomes! Seems that we have a ton of seriously friendly and dedicated "Dauer-Kemper" in here. :thumbup:
    By the way: Recorded the first few tracks: Guitar -> KPA -> Motu via two XLR -> Mac. And again: BIG :D !!! Two different Amps panned hard left&right. Nice, indeed!
    Can´t wait for the next gig to try some more Ampsounds on Saturday live through our PA. Next up: the Andertons Black Terror with TillS 006 Cab and with 058 for the mellower tones!
    Found the "Breath"-Patch very nice for the intro of "Pull me under" of Dream Theater or "Pretender" by the FooFighters. Is it discussed somewhere, which Factory-Rig matches which "real" song best? If not, what do you think?

Greetings and :)