new user from Germany here. I'll get my Profiler Stage today and I have some questions upfront:
One thing I didn't think about has been the software.
- so are there any experiences using the windows version on wine?
- is a native Linux version planned?
- is there anything I can't do without the software or is it just more comfortable to use it?
And some general questions:
- will a good 3m instrument cable work for connecting the Kemper Main Out L to my Focusrite Scarlett Channel 2 Line-In?
- as far as I understood it's the best idea to turn gain of the audio interface down and controlling the volume on the Kemper, right?
Regarding a practice amp solution:
I know that FRFR solutions are preferred, but I like to use a mobile, battery-driven amp for that purpose. Any experiences with connecting the Kemper to the Roland Cube Street or the Harley Benton StreetBox? Of course I could use their own sims, but I think I'd enjoy it more to be able to use my personal sound.
I guess that's it so far. If you think there's anything else I should consider as a new owner, let me know
Thanks & cheers!