no sound in rig manager, but sound in cubase

• hi, just downloaded the lastest cubase version 11 and also updated the rig manager to 3.1.62.

in cubase, I am used to ad a track for playback from rig manager (using monitor button on track) which works fine.

however, if I want to playback from the rig manager (being the active window) directly, there's no sound.

apart from the software updates I have not changed anything. it's really annoying as I can't turn the knobs in rig manager and get to hear right away what it's doing, I always have to put cubase as the active window.

on a sidenote, but I guess it's related to this issue; if I playback my song in cubase and for example in parallel open a browser, playback from cubase stops as well. I am puzzled and wasn't able to google the problem away :rolleyes:. any ideas?

• Check if release audio in background is set in cubase.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM