chorused sound in every rig

• Something strange is going and I do'n t know how or why. I get a chorused sound in every rig through my midi pedal in my profiler. But not any chorused fx is present in the rigs I chosse. I shut the profiler down and back to on and it's back again. Clean sounds, distortion sounds...everywhere there is a chorus present. I have unlocked all lit fx but still a clear and upper chorus surface is present. Anyone for a clue?

• Yes, My profiler's Direct Output and Monitor Output are connected to two inputs on a Soundcraft 12 fx mixer and from there to 2 KRK monitors via two XLR outputs.

ASIO connection to my computer goes via USB cable.'

If I connect my headphones to the profiler then everything is normal, the way it should sound right.

• Do you have the “space” parameter active and turned up? That give a chorus type sound.

That must be it. I noticed that some values of those parameters have been increased. I now have all of them turned counter clockwise. Solved. Thank you Don!:thumbup::)

are you monitoring both signals simultaneously? (and if so - why?) :)

Yes, for reason of stereo for both my KRK monitors. Therefore, if present, I set the stereo parameter to 90 degrees. On stage I do the same for FOH.