• I'm selling this amp .. (not to You, just in Italy and Preffered no Shipping, I'd like somebody to come here and test it before he buy it)

hand wired, hand made in England..

I've traded a long time ago for a JCM Slash without the case..

It seems nobody knows anything about it (nor me!,.. actually I've never heard about it before my firend offered it to me)

so I've just uploaded a quick demo just to show how it could sounds.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've tried to show here its dinamic range.

be honest..what do you think?

Does it Sounds Good?

• I found this on the web...

MJW, formerly Martamp is based in North Derbyshire, England.

They make a range of lower watt amps including 1 and 5 watt models.

I couldn't really find anything else since their web page has expired but it seems most of their amps were all hand-wired, making them sort of "boutique" style amps.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited 2 times, last by BayouTexan ().

• ???

well i didnt check but I m pretty sure there are not so many profiles of a MJW.

To me the amp sounds always bit too bright and that s why I usually Prefer a 4x12 with greenbacks as cab and royer 121 as mic.

That is in the room/in Real Life.. so I ve just took the DA from the amp and added more or less the same settings with Two Notes.

I m Happy the profiles reflects the same behave rolling down Volume Knob of the guitar... that is what I d like to be demoed in the video above.

• I have an amp that is a one off from a one-man operation. I haven't profiled yet. My DI should be here anyway now and I'm still testing different mic configurations and placements.

I'll be putting up the profiles as soon as they're done.