New product idea - IEM's

• Most musicians I know are never happy with the sound from In ears...I haven;t had a chance to try really expensive ones but I suspect even then they are "missing" something.

I hate ear plugs and IEM's always sound odd to me. I've even though about using a zoom recorder, to plug headphones in, and use its Mic to attenuate the sound.

Given Kemper's ability to think outside the box, some way to make this better will reduce the on stage monitor issues. Im thinking very similar to the Boss Waza idea of trying to make it more realistic ?? Would it just be guitar or wider? I think whole band ( as I like to hear the whole band not just my guitar.

No idea how or if its really needed but it seems to be a gap in the market for gutarists - a realistic IEM experience...just a thought.

• I like this - would love to see what Kemper would come up with. At the right price point. Not interested in a 1000$ set of in-ears when things go crazy.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I like this - would love to see what Kemper would come up with. At the right price point. Not interested in a 1000$ set of in-ears when things go crazy.

Yeah, I think circa $500 is viable. I guess one challenge is the earpieces as they would not be able to provide molded I suspect and that is a key part of the equation...