Rig Manager USB C detection

• Hello! I have have an issue where the RigManager doesn't detect connecting my MacBook to the Kemper using USB C cable. I have to unplug and re-plug it on my computer or on the back of Kemper randomly (I have not observed any pattern that would work 100%, it's all random). Not only that, but MacBook thinks it's being charged thru the USB connection. This second thing doesn't bother me as much as the detection issue which is truly annoying.

Is there any workaround for this?

• Hi, you should probably provide more info. MacOS version, RM version, KPR model and version.

Sorry, yes you are correct. I'm all up to date on everything. I check for new version of all software compulsively every single time I'm connected and have auto update on my Mac. This is an issue I have for years but never bothered to raise it as I got accustomed to deal with it. The only reason I'm mentioning this now is that I bought FM3 recently and the software detects me plugging the cables in every-single-time making it super obvious that it can be done better. I will try different cables like digbob is suggesting, it seems there are different grades of USB C cables.