• • Ability to REFRESH the Rig Manager so that i don't have to Quit and Relaunch every time i've powered off the Stage device.

• Indicate which Effect Preset i'm currently using/last selected. For example: the Menu shows a checkmark for DISTORTION > KEMPER DRIVE > ...but then does not indicate which one i'm working with. [Also, what does "Load Type" and "Load Defaults" mean? Nothing happens.

• Upgrade: Tremolo and Vibe? I'd love to not have to spend $300+ on a killer vibe for Hendrix/Trower/etc.

Okay, FOUR things:

• A "graphic EQ" with sliders? That would just be a different graphic representation of what's already in there, right?

• • Indicate which Effect Preset i'm currently using/last selected. For example: the Menu shows a checkmark for DISTORTION > KEMPER DRIVE > ...but then does not indicate which one i'm working with. [Also, what does "Load Type" and "Load Defaults" mean? Nothing happens.

I second this.

• ... Also, what does "Load Type" and "Load Defaults" mean? Nothing happens.

These are the same functions as in the PROFILER user interface. Both functions are explained on the very first pages of the Main Manual chapter Rigs and Signal Chain:

Load Defaults

While working with the Effect Select Screen, you may have noticed the headings used to separate presets associated with one effect type from those associated with the type above. Those headings are not user presets —instead, they contain a default or neutral setting of the respective effect type. If, for example, you load the heading Graphic Equalizer from the right column, all its frequency bands will be flat at the beginning.

You can load these defaults via Autoload, or you load them manually using the soft button “Load Defaults”.

Load Type

Preselect a new effect type and press the soft button “Load Type”. This effectively locks all parameter settings, e.g., Mix 50% and Ducking +0.5, so that only the effect algorithm itself changes. This works in contrast to choosing another preset or “Load Defaults”, both of which overwrite the parameter settings.

“Load Type” will often make the choice of algorithms easier: for example, you can make a dedicated setting for a wah effect, and then step through the various wah types — the overall effect will change, but settings for the various ranges, including wah pedal control, will remain the same. You can also switch between a phaser and a flanger, to check the different impact of these two algorithms, and the modulation scheme will remain unchanged. “Load Type” is exceptionally powerful in exploring the numerous delay types, while c

• I *love* using Load Type. Especially with delays. Cycle through various options to see if something good, bad or unexpected comes out.

One item I'll suggest (and will create a dedicated post here in Feature Requests) is modifying the UI for selecting type/algorithm/preset in RM.

Instead of a right click and nested menus, I'd enjoy seeing a version the menu system that exists on the unit itself. As in - a knob for type/algo/preset.

The current system works, of course. But compared to working on the unit itself, it's menu-diving 101 and one of the operations that's more intuitive when performed on the KPA directly.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Thank you. But, i'm still not understanding. What you describe—i don't use the device itself for editing... i'm only using Rig Manager. Are you saying the RM duplicates what is in the hardware UI, even though the feature only works on the device?

• Thank you. But, i'm still not understanding. What you describe—i don't use the device itself for editing... i'm only using Rig Manager. Are you saying the RM duplicates what is in the hardware UI, even though the feature only works on the device?

If you load an FX Type on the KPA it just changes the type from say Phaser to Flanger but leaves all relevant parameters at the same settings. The same thing happens in RM if you right click on an FX block.