KEMPER profiler with Bose L1 model2 with Pedals and amp

• Hello to all and hope all is well. I am looking for some help before I spend any more money that I have saved,,, on consulting a rig doctor. Here is my hopes and dreams: First off, I get lost when it comes to the ins and outs, line levels and impedence, though I have been studying as much as I can every day for awhile....still confused.

Anyway, I would like to use my kemper profiler (and/or powered 600w) with my pedal effects to play wet/dry/dry/wet or something awesome like that. Can I run my kemper with my stomp box stereo effects to my Bose L1(left) and Randall 2x12 combo amp(right) and also run my dry with dry pedals out to my 2 passive cabs? or some sort of combination? attached is my gear i have. If anyone can lead in the right direction, I would be grateful. I am not sure if its against the rules to request consultation for hire, but if you have the knowledge, then message me. Ideally, I would like to get a midi/looper switcher/ cab switcher mixer upper/ DI out to record it all master blaster stomp pedal....but that runs about $1600 over my budget. Though I am open to adding another combo or 2 other frfr cabs instead of what I already have. see diagrams. thanks to all for your support.

• I was just thinking maybe getting another Bose L1 and run the two FRFR Bose sytems as left / rigth wet and run the amp cab and powered monitor dry. still trying to figure out how to connect the stereo and mono pedals.

• All I have to say is that I ran the Bose L1 M2 for a year before the plague. I used it for Kemper and vocals. Excellent sound, clarity, and dispersion.

Would do a room of 200 peeps easy.

When we get back together I'll be trying the Kabinet, so we'll see what happens.