Kemper Drive and Full OC Presets - Location Help

• I attempted to download the beta version to get the new presets, had some issues, so I just grabbed the folder that said New Kemper Drive and OC presets and dragged it into rig manager under all Presets. When I go onto my Kemper and try to assign one of the new pedals to space A, for some reason, they are showing up in the menu between Phase Widener and Delay Widener, not up with the other distortion pedals. I have no idea what I did. Anyone? Thanks!

• That OS doesn't have the Kemper Drive effect. Presets are meaningless without the corresponding software.

Please update to OS 8.0.6 release or even better to OS 8.1.2 beta. The adavntage is, OS 8.1 introduces the Kemper Fuzz effect and it is the first version managing the factory effect presets automatically. So, as soon as you upgrade to OS 8.1 you will find a complete and current set of factory effect presets. The corresponding Rig Manager is 3.2. You might need to select "beta" in Rig Manager preferences to make Rig Manager suggest and install these latest versions.

• That OS doesn't have the Kemper Drive effect. Presets are meaningless without the corresponding software.

Please update to OS 8.0.6 release or even better to OS 8.1.2 beta. The adavntage is, OS 8.1 introduces the Kemper Fuzz effect and it is the first version managing the factory effect presets automatically. So, as soon as you upgrade to OS 8.1 you will find a complete and current set of factory effect presets. The corresponding Rig Manager is 3.2. You might need to select "beta" in Rig Manager preferences to make Rig Manager suggest and install these latest versions.

When I have my Kemper Stage turned on and have Rig Manager on, if I go under Rig Manager (I'm on an Apple) and hit Check for Software Updates, it goes from a black color to a gray color and nothing happens. I tried to do this yesterday and just tried again and got the same result. For some reason, it does not pull up a screen to check for software updates. Thoughts? Also, thanks so much for answering. Also, I do have the include beta versions button checked and my Mac O/S if needed is 10.13.6.

• Check internet connection, cable to PROFILER, login credentials.... or update PROFILER via USB memory stick.

macOS 10.13 is compatible with the latest RM version 3.2.

• Check internet connection, cable to PROFILER, login credentials.... or update PROFILER via USB memory stick.

macOS 10.13 is compatible with the latest RM version 3.2.

Internet connection is fine, cable to profiler is fine as I can see all my profiler information in rig manager. Where do I check my login credentials? Thanks.

• Internet connection is fine, cable to profiler is fine as I can see all my profiler information in rig manager. Where do I check my login credentials? Thanks.

Just update with a USB stick. I have had issues previous to the latest Beta where my MAC would always crap out the connection with the Kemper when I tried to update with USB cable. But updating via USB stick was always solid.