All I can say is WOW! Kemper Stage into a PS-100 into a 2x12 combo.

• I finally received the Fryette PS-100 that I had on backorder. I decided to try a little experiment.

I have a Peavey JSX 2x12 combo amp. I hooked the PS-100 up to that amp. I then went from the 1/4 output of my Kemper Stage to the input of the PS-100. I went through a bunch of rigs and turned the cabinets off and ran them through the speakers in the amp. OMG! Anyone who doesn't think these things sound like the actual amps hasn't done anything like this. I was super happy with the tones I was getting this way. I found tones that I have been chasing for a while with pedals and tube amps.

I have been looking for a nice more than slightly broken up sound that cleans up with the volume on my guitar. I have achieved some good results with OD pedals and tube amps but it takes a bit to get the exact tone I was looking for and if I am being honest, I don't think I have ever nailed that tone. I have just settled for close enough. I pulled up some of the amp profiles of amps I am familiar with and instantly found this tone and it was exactly what I wanted it to be.

I have honestly not spent as much time with my Kemper as I had hoped but this really got me excited about this unit. Once we all get back to playing out again I will have to get this thing out and get some stage time with it. I really hope I can get that same sound live. I will bring a PA speaker in the house and test that next. That will be my true FOH sound.

I originally bought the PS-100 for a multi-purpose device. I can use it to attenuate my tube amps if I want to and I can use it as an amp for the Kemper into a regular guitar speaker cabinet. So far it is doing both of those things very well. I love the results that I am achieving and am very glad I purchased both of these units. If you are looking for an amp for your Kemper to run into a guitar speaker cabinet and have the budget for one of these, I can't recommend it enough. Look at the PS-100 and the PS-2. They are tube power. One is 50 watts and the other is 100 watts with two channels. The PS-100 is $100 more but you get a second foot switchable channel in it. It was worth the price difference for that feature.