Must have pedals to go with Profiler for ultimate experience.

• After a 6 month back order, I finally got my Mimiq Doubler. Sounds absolutely killer on clean tones. I have it in between Kemper outs and Interface ins.

I also just ordered a FreqOut which is a no-brainer.

I have one Mission pedal but will be adding a second one.

What are yours?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The Freqout is a no-brainer for any setup :)

I agree on the Mimic too.

Expression pedals and footswitch pedals. This month I can't live without my Boss DimensionC.

For the 'ultimate experience' - add a Helix device to the Kemper, then you have 'all the amps' and 'all the FX'.

• I've also got the Freqout, and it's great fun. I put some synthy pedals out in front every so often. Sometimes I hook up a multi-mod and a delay to the fx loop; the multi-mod for square-wave trem, and the delay because I have it, and it's fun to have the external controls. Using a Roland EV5 expression pedal.

I wouldn't mind getting a lo-fi pedal; SolidGoldFX have a Vinyl Engine that sounds good to me. However, it's likely to find its way into the drawer of pedals that I think are fantastic but never get around to using.

• I also have Freqout and Mimiq. In addition to that I use Trio Band Creator+, as a looper (guitar loop out of Trio goes into Mimiq). So I'd suggest some kind of looper if you're into that thing. Trio Band Creator+, Boss RC-5, TC Electronics Ditto.

Also you might want a pedal that simulates non-guitar sounds. Something like Boss SY-1, EHX Synth9/C9/B9/Key9.

And if you want to go wireless, there's also a couple solutions in a pedal form factor, like Line-6 G10S or Boss WL-50.

• Univibe, my last permanently connected pedal since the fuzz update, I am becoming increasingly intrigued by harmonic tremelo though.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Boss CP-1X compression pedal - just seems to make everything sound better

Drybell Vibe Machine V2 - good optical vibe pedal

Mooer E-Lady flanger - for the Gilmour stuff..

TC Flashback 2 - 2290 emulation

• universal audio golden reverberator

I know everyone says the Kemper has great reverbs and delays, but I never got those ‘delicious’ simple reverbs from it. After not being able to match what I liked from a couple of That Pedal Show episodes (CXM and UA Golden), I bought the UA. Put it in the Kemper loop, and Bang Zoom—I’m over the moon. Very simple, and fantastic. I basically just substitute the stereo loop for all the reverb blocks in Kemper profiles, and it’s always an improvement.