Restore Individual Profiles/Rigs from Backup?

• I've read through the backup and restore sections of the user manual and am not seeing anything on restoring individual rigs or profiles from a backup. When I go through the restore process in the Rig Manager, target my backup file, I get an alert, "Restoring a backup will overwrite all your Local Library data. Do you want to continue?" What if I want only a singular rig/profile from the backup?

Thanks.

• Thanks, Paultz...

So this can only be done with the USB Backup, not the Rig Manager?

You can copy individual Rigs, presets, and Performances to the Local Library of your Rig Manager, keep or edit them there and recover them individually from there back into the PROFILER as you like.

If you create a full backup of your PROFILER on a USB stick, this includes all data and all global settings. This is a tool to restore your complete setup an another PROFILER or switch between different setups e.g. if you are playing in different bands, with different set lists, in different technical environments. It can also be used, if your PROFILER gets stolen or has an accident, you receive a spare PROFILER and want to recover your complete data and settings.

To recover individual Rigs, presets or Performances from a backup on USB memory stick, this backups needs to get mounted in Rig Manager. Then you can pick and chose and move items included intot he Local Library or your PROFILER.

There are also export and import functions e.g. for individual Rigs with USB memory sticks. You could for example export a Rig from PROFILER A and import on PROFILER B.