Save a tweaked profile as new Krig Format with 8 slots free again (full explanations inside)

• Hi there,

first I’m new to the kemper world with a Stage, so maybe it’s already possible but I didn’t see it lol.

My idea is this one :

when you find a good profile you always have to tweak it, less or more depending on what you want.

Sometimes just the Amp and cab block parameters are not enough.

So you’ll have to fill some slots with compression, eq, overdrive, boosters etc etc JUST to sculpt your sound from scratch.

No Problem, but that means those slots aren’t free anymore and that could be a problem if you want to had some extra effects like wha, more boost (never enough of those lol) phaser, rotary and so on.

What if the Kemper could save ALL those tweaks of the profile in one brand new « TweakedProfile » format.
    The tweaked profiles would be different because you’ll not be able to swap cabs and amps like normal profiles and you’ll certainly have no way to tweak it (only with the slots but no parameters in the new « tweaked » section).

BUT it will give you the possibility of having those slots free again.

Of course the new TweakedProfile export format will not save the reverb, mods, delay etc. Just blending all the sounds sculpture in one format.

That could give you a raw Amp/Cab tweaked sound (not tweakable anymore) and 8 slots available again to put more effects if you want to use them

This would be such powerful and would open so many possibilities.

It’s my dream update!

What do you think of it?

Ps : sorry for the language, I’m not English but French lol ...