World Of Amps kemper profiles

• Hello!

We launched our first profile pack of Mesa Lone Star amp!

Profiles are available here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We have some free profiles there, you can find a link to it in the youtube video or on the product site.

We will be releasing new profiles soon.

Cheers!:)

• Hello!

We launched our second profile pack of Fender Champion 600 amp!

Profiles are available here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We have some free profiles there, you can find a link to it in the youtube video or on the product site.

We will be releasing new profiles soon.

Cheers!:)

• Can you tell us more background and how the profiles are made? Who is "we"?

Without some more info people will think you capture your amps in your kitchen-living room at bedroom levels and use tiny desktop speakers as reference monitors ?

Without some more info people will think you capture your amps in your kitchen-living room at bedroom levels and use tiny desktop speakers as reference monitors ?

First thing I noticed was another "profiler" that doesn't have an amp in the video. Makes me suspicious.

The profiles were made in the studio of course, "we" is me and my partner who helps me, we used SM57 and Cascade fathead microphones. There is no amp in the room because amps are in the studio, it was far more convenient for me to record a demo at the home for the sake of saving time. Besides that profiles sounds as they sound, I can't hide anything, there is only small reverb added on the demo and as you can see there is no EQ added - just raw profiles recorded with a simple Scarlett interface without any EQ also - no postproduction on the computer also - you take profile and it sounds exactly the same as on the demo which you can check by downloading free samples. Just download, check it and you like it or not, the rest should doesn't matter, sound satisfaction is most important.

Cheers!