2021 Output preset updates. Remember last loaded preset accross reboots, store power amp on/off and avoid duplicates

• Found a couple old threads regarding this, but thought I would collect a few old (and new requests).

1. If you load an output preset, tweak it, and then try to store it, you get the option to name your (new) preset the same name as the preset you just loaded. This is great! However if you reboot in between you lose this. So the request is to remember the last loaded preset name across reboots. Otherwise you always have to remember to load the preset in case you'd like to change it (since naming is rather cumbersome on the Kemper)

2. Please include the power amp state in the preset. I know not all devices have a power amp. But include it for those who do.

3. Related to 1. above, but it's own problem. If you store a preset with the same name as an existing preset please prompt to overwrite.

I consider this in prioritized order.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• #1 is about planning. In case you happen to make any changes to your output preset during a session you can only avoid re-entering the name on the KPA if you remembered to load it first at the start of the session. Makes sense?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• #1 is about planning. In case you happen to make any changes to your output preset during a session you can only avoid re-entering the name on the KPA if you remembered to load it first at the start of the session. Makes sense?

I think so.

To be honest, I rarely use Output Presets as the two things I would want to store most are Power Amp on/off status and volume level - neither of which are part of the presets ?