Update to OS 8.0.6

• Hey All-

My Profiler is running OS 7.2.2 and I want to update to OS 8.0.6. I understand I need to update to OS 7.3.2, then to OS 8.0.6. I'm running Rig Manager 3.0.105 and I need to update to 3.1.62 for OS 8.0.6 to work. Will OS 7.2.2 and OS 7.3.2 work with Rig Manager 3.1.62?

The owners manual says Rig Manager will prompt me when a new OS version is available. I haven't seen a prompt to update from 3.0.105.

Is it better to update the OS using a memory stick or through Rig Manager? Any tips or tricks or anything to watch out for? This is my first time to update the OS and Rig Manager and I am nervous about losing my profiles and performances.

Thanks for you help, I love my Kemper. I used a Timmy pedal with my Mark V looking forward to the new Drive pedal in OS 8.0.6

• First we are now at the following release revisions: OS 8.2.0 and Rig Manager 3.2.28.

If your PC is connected to the internet and you have entered your login credentials correctly in Rig Manager preferences, Rig Manager should suggest updates including the two step update of your PROFILER first to 7.3.2 and then to 8.2.0. It can sometimes atke a moment or a restart of Rig Manager to trigger the next step.

You can also update via USB stick. OS 8.2.0 is already available on the downlaod page. Rig Manager 3.2.28 should be available for download soon.