8.2.0.28009 Release - Discussion

• Did an update to latest release on 5/21/21, no issues so far but admittedly I've never used RM for anything but auditioning, loading and organizing profiles. For the first time I tried the section that allows you to operate the profiler, found it user friendly (I only use the profiler in browser mode).

Been very fortunate with updates, bought the Kemper in June of 2017 and did my first update with a thumb drive in early 2019, have done 2 or 3 updates since through RM with no issues, but again I'm not a power user, I just pick a profile and play for awhile. I usually do dial back the delay and reverb and add a dirt stomp occasionally but that's really quick and easy to do on the rack profiler itself, but with my new spectacles I must admit I found making parameter setting adjustments on a 24 inch screen much easier to read, I may be turning the computer on more frequently when I sit down to make noise from now on?

• Interestingly, after the upgrade the toaster decided to tell me the clock was off at reboot. Never seen that before.

Each reboot/boot up would complain about the clock settings, so had to re-input the correct date and time.

• Interestingly, after the upgrade the toaster decided to tell me the clock was off at reboot. Never seen that before.

Each reboot/boot up would complain about the clock settings, so had to re-input the correct date and time.

Oh, that sounds worth contacting support.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact