Linking Expression Pedal mode type to different rigs/performances

• Hi all,

My first post here and I'm hoping someone can help me out as I can't find the answer to this anywhere.

Basically I've just bought the Dunlop DVP3 as that seems to be the most recommended pedal for the Kemper. I have a Kemper Stageboard.

Now I've got the pedal connected and working no problems, but I can't work out how to attach the pedal type to the performance patch or rig that I'm using. For example on my overdriven rig I might want the pedal controlling the Wah function, but on my clean I might want it as a volume or pitch pedal. Storing the patch as usual doesn't seem to work, and if I set Pedal Type 1 as Wah then it keeps that setting across the whole board. This can't be right as it seems stupid not to allow me to use the same expression pedal to control different effects on different rigs - what am I missing?

Thanks in advance! :)

Joey

• in system menu select the types you want to be available from the Wah pedal (this is global).

So if you want the wa pedal tonalso be able to control Volume enable Wah > Volume. This means that if the rig has Wah FX turned on (active) the pedal will control Wah. However, if the rig doesn’t have a Wah loaded or the Wah that is loaded is Off (inactive) the pedal will control Volume instead.