weird part fall of from my Kemper Stage

• I was at home, grabbed it from floor to move elsewhere and I noticed something inside is moving, . I thought it'd be a nut or something, so it could be dangerous to turn it on while that is moving left and right inside.. and nothing was missing from outside.. I had to open it up, removed 4 screws at the bottom middle, then tiny screws on the back-plate. it didn't open all the way up but was enough to take get the object out. some kind of plastic button like piece. there's no way it could be from outside, so I'm thinking a piece that being used to distribute different colors under buttons. I attached picture.. Now what can I do with this. Can I open and place it back myself? what is it? Have not turned the Kemper back on yet. just to make sure. Check the picture its the clear plastic piece next to dava pick.

• I was at home, grabbed it from floor to move elsewhere and I noticed something inside is moving, . I thought it'd be a nut or something, so it could be dangerous to turn it on while that is moving left and right inside.. and nothing was missing from outside.. I had to open it up, removed 4 screws at the bottom middle, then tiny screws on the back-plate. it didn't open all the way up but was enough to take get the object out. some kind of plastic button like piece. there's no way it could be from outside, so I'm thinking a piece that being used to distribute different colors under buttons. I attached picture.. Now what can I do with this. Can I open and place it back myself? what is it? Have not turned the Kemper back on yet. just to make sure. Check the picture its the clear plastic piece next to dava pick.

Please open a support ticket.