Soft guitar attack is muffled, like a volume swell

• After playing with my new KPA for the last few days, I noticed that it felt like there was some latency happening. I'm running it into my RME Fireface 800, which feeds Logic 9 on my MacPro.

After noodling around a bit more, I realized that when I attack the guitar softly, the sound comes out as if there's a filter, or volume pedal swelling up, as the attack is very soft. It almost sounds like a wah-wah. I tried numerous rig presets by numerous authors and found this to be the case no matter what preset I'm on.

I have attached a link below to a small audio sample if you're interested in hearing this. FYI, I'm playing a Strat with the neck pickup, running thru a Mogami instrument cable, and the KPA preset is "GT 75 Scream 6L6" by B Dinnies. The master volume is at 10, and the preset's volume is at -1.7db.

Again, this is just the preset I recorded, but this was happening with any one I selected- not just the one above. Anyone else dealing with this?

?(

After going to link below, click on "JTM KPA attack demo.mp3"
    Audio sample

• It stays at position if you lock it, otherwise it's per patch, i generally lock though and have it disabled.

Me too, Per. I prefer to use the 2:1 stomp :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff