Tuner to display #

• Open tunings for slide etc would be one example. Open E doesn’t contain an Ab and open A doesn’t contain a Db

What da heck is a slide? ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• BayouTexan ???

I’ll give you a twofur (2 for 1) special. Its this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why show sharps? I never heard of "tuned up half-step, etc.". LOL.

I (and, of course, many, many others) play songs using different tunings,

You've never heard of tuning your guitar to drop C# ?

It is an extremely common tuning and every other tuner I have experienced allows me to view it as C# or Db.

Yes, I will tune some guitars Eb standard and I can appreciate that players may like to see the letter representing the string they are familiar with at concert pitch but, beyond that..... The choice to see the note represented as # would be nice. (it always was on my Kemper). Thank you for your time, I welcome your input.

• I (and, of course, many, many others) play songs using different tunings,

You've never heard of tuning your guitar to drop C# ?

It is an extremely common tuning and every other tuner I have experienced allows me to view it as C# or Db.

Yes, I will tune some guitars Eb standard and I can appreciate that players may like to see the letter representing the string they are familiar with at concert pitch but, beyond that..... The choice to see the note represented as # would be nice. (it always was on my Kemper). Thank you for your time, I welcome your input.

Sorry, I don't do Djent. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.