• Big Muff has been included in the Kemper since a long time...

Compared it with real big muff and it is very, very close.

indeed. However, there have been many different versions of the Big Muff as well as Boutique pedals based on the Muff. Perhaps a new Muff derived mega effect with the same range of options as the Kemper Drive and Kemper Fuzz recently got would be an interesting effect?

• I think it is time for different things than distortion, fuzz … upgrade of EQing and Modulation Effects (Trem Upgrade, Flanger, …) and second morph stage…

I don't mind more effects and if someone wants a new Big Muff I really hope you get one, but in my opinion the sounds and FX are really good in the Kemper. I find it more lacking in user functions for different playing situations and I think many of them should be easy to fix and don't use much of processing power.

Examples of what I myself would appreciate and others have asked for are:

-A second morph-stage sounds convenient (never heard that before)

-Lock FX per preset/globally option

-If you choose to use Looper or Tuner buttons for FX on/off, make the LED turn on/off accordingly (doesn't matter if it's only white, at least you can se the state of it)

-Switch between Browser/Perform-mode via a chosen footswitch (this lets you jump between a setlist-like Performance and a freely set order of sounds in Browser mode) (..but if Lock FX per performance was an option this would not even be needed)

-On the Kemper Stage- user can choose what the Master volume controls (master, monitor... or Rig Volume as someone suggested)

There are many more of this type of function-requests but the bottom line is- Let the user have many options in how the unit behaves in different situations. Sometimes that is what makes a unit user-friendly on stage compared to when you're hooked up with Rig Manager in your bedroom (or studio) and have all the time in the world.

To brusky : I still hope you get that Big Muff anyway :)