Wireless features incoming?

• I need a wifi.mini kemper, profile player ,5-6 buttons,big screen ( for tuner),that fits in a back pack,,

its the future of my gigs,,I've been told there is no room for my rack on this fist round of post pand. gigs coming up,

I'm F@#$%^'D.....I have no idea of what Im going to play thru, esp without my fav 3 profiles,,

• I think most people don't use Windows tablets. They are mostly used in a business enviroment and a lot of people will have an ipad or an Android tablet.

You are one of very few who already have the hardware to do this stuff that we will hopefully get soon, so i can understand why it's so underwhelming for you :)

I bought it for £38 on ebay when the editor came out. I use it for controlling our Behringer X18r mixer, lyrics and for the aforementioned editor. So i could use it at rehearsals but don't. I'm not trying to be mean, nor dismiss why someone would think 'ooh, that's handy. Thanks again Kemper' but still, I'm just not as excited as some.

• Great marketing. Let’s tease our loyal customers. Give them zero information, then clam up and make them angry. Good going.

Fair point. But with other's Quad Cortex contents, its really a glass house, when they began not just teasing but selling reservations for a product that took 15 months to finally ship. We've been waiting a few days for a free upgrade. But seriously though, they're probably ironing out a few kinks, allowing a little suspense to build, and will let the thing drop. Now if we're sitting around here in September wondering what's up, I'll eat crow.

• One more reason I'm glad I got a Stage last fall. curious though for you handy rack and head owners. Would it be possible for you to buy the bluetooth chip and solder it yourself?

• Fair point. But with other's Quad Cortex contents, its really a glass house, when they began not just teasing but selling reservations for a product that took 15 months to finally ship. We've been waiting a few days for a free upgrade. But seriously though, they're probably ironing out a few kinks, allowing a little suspense to build, and will let the thing drop. Now if we're sitting around here in September wondering what's up, I'll eat crow.

I could't give a hoot about another company's product. That's Kemper's issue as to who they see as competition. I have, use ,and love my Kemper. They could have done all the same "teasing" and said the same thing," Your gonna love this!" "But we're ironing out a few kinks so it's perfect. "