Mission Expression pedal (EP1-KP) Valume & Wah

• Hi All ,

Thanks in advance for the advice.

I have the mission pedal plugged into my remote and it is operating as wah with the toe switch engaged and a volume pedal when disengaged.

How can set the travel on the pedal ?

As in for Volume when at the heal I want a reduction of 50 % but 100% when fully depressed

For wah how do you set the pitch range ? 0 - 70 % ?

hope that makes sense , I am a new user ( converted from the helix ) and loving the KPA much more dynamic

sounding than my old setup

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

• Hi Alan ,

Thanks for the info , when I select Rig Menu Volume Pedal settings the range only goes to -5 ? and it makes no difference to the volume if I set that to normal ( 0 ) the pedal then does nothing. The Location setting is set to Input.

I am running the latest firmware.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

• -5 should be totally off and 0 should be normal volume.

Location works like a normal volume control. If you are using a high gain amp it will reduce distortion (gain) rather than volume in the Input position. In the output position it will make no difference to gain but will affect volume. The impact of this is much less with clean signals.

• Cheers Alan , Thats sorted it :)