Rig Manager on a tablet

• I don't care about the wireless feature but some posts on social media show what looks like a nicer UI.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It would be cool to see the UI in Rig Manager improved for when you are editing profiles. Any news there?

• I don't care about the wireless feature but some posts on social media show what looks like a nicer UI.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It would be cool to see the UI in Rig Manager improved for when you are editing profiles. Any news there?

what is “nicer” about the UI? As far as I know the iPad version is almost a clone of the desktop version - other than the morph bar in the middle.

• what is “nicer” about the UI? As far as I know the iPad version is almost a clone of the desktop version - other than the morph bar in the middle.

The performance slots across the top looks better to me. The morph fader is easier than anything I’ve yet seen. The chosen effect at the left above the controls is impossible to miss.

It’s cleaner looking to me.

Here’s hoping a UI update is in the works for RM on a computer.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Some UI improvements that come to mind and would make rig manager much nicer to me include:

- Allow users a way to minimize or hide the list of profiles when editing so that the top & almost entire screen can be used for editing settings, not just the very bottom (or near the top if you move the splitter now). It looked like this might be what's happening in the instagram post?

- Allow users to see and edit effect settings even if the effect is currently not set to ON

- There could be a nicer way to see and edit my saved effect settings and the new provided lists of settings, maybe an Effect Manager view, so I can manage all my saved Wah wah settings, Kemper Fuzz's etc.. as well as quickly see the factory ones.

- Why do I always have to see the list of thousands of profiles that are on the rig exchange. Most of the time I don't care about those. It looks like that is hidden on the instagram teaser UI?

- Provide a way to switch seamlessly between these different views (Rig Exchange, My Profiler profiles, My Local Profiles that are on my computer, Edit view, Effect Manager, Performances view). This would really be needed for a tablet UI.

These suggestions are all based on not trying to show everything on 1 screen all the time the way rig manager currently does.