bug in latest RM 3.2.30?

• So i just installed the latest OS (8.2.2) and latest RM. (3.2.30)

When i select a rig (within my profiler) using RM the undo light comes on the unit.

if i press undo it goes back to the previous rig. (as if my edits were many parameters changed)

This seems like a flaw because why would a "freshly" selected rig show undo options when it has not been edited?

• So i just installed the latest OS (8.2.2) and latest RM. (3.2.30)

When i select a rig (within my profiler) using RM the undo light comes on the unit.

if i press undo it goes back to the previous rig. (as if my edits were many parameters changed)

This seems like a flaw because why would a "freshly" selected rig show undo options when it has not been edited?

I just made both updates, same problem in browse mode Kemper, UNDO becomes active when the RM selects the rig, although no changes have been made yet .... Even when selecting a rig in the Brwose mode on the Profiler (Browse Knob), the Rig is loaded and the UNDO function is immediately activated ... If the Profiler is in Performance mode, the UNDO function is NOT (as it should be) active when a Slost is selected