Old Marshall

• This is by far one of the better sounding Marshall profiles out there that I've come across. Nice Marshall growl with a raw and raspy voicing, yet still articulate. Dial back the gain or roll the volume back and it cleans up nicely. Thanks for posting this.

• Hi dgburns,

I’ve been meaning to give this profile a go since I first read this thread a little while back. It’s one of those profiles that brings things out of your playing that you don’t expect. Some profiles have that special something that inspire you to play in a particularly creative and fluid way. This is one of those. It just sounds full and lively all at the same time, without being overtly gain rich or dynamically over-egged.
    It went straight to the favorites list.
    Thank you so much for sharing. I shall be playing this one for some time to come…

Cheers

Pre-Amp

• Hi dgburns,

I’ve been meaning to give this profile a go since I first read this thread a little while back. It’s one of those profiles that brings things out of your playing that you don’t expect. Some profiles have that special something that inspire you to play in a particularly creative and fluid way. This is one of those. It just sounds full and lively all at the same time, without being overtly gain rich or dynamically over-egged.
    It went straight to the favorites list.
    Thank you so much for sharing. I shall be playing this one for some time to come…

Cheers

Pre-Amp

I think you may have just made my year. And I also agree with you. It’s not perfect, I just updated my audio converter, and am still tweaking the eq, but it’s fun to play. Long live the Kemper.